Brookdale Physicians Dialysis Association, Inc Discussion by Anonymous

A discussion of the dialysis center completed on Monday, August 09, 2010 11:52 AM MST.

Title

Bad Review of this Center

Details

My fiance has been receiving dialysis treatment 3x weekly. The center is mismanaged. The air temperature is always warm (80 and above). The technicians are unprofessional, and dangerous to the lives of the patients. Dialysis patient chairs are broken. Fire alarm is broken for over 4 months. Spanish speaking patients are ignored, disrespected, and ridiculed. I'm sure there are others who have experienced similar troubles. Please share your experiences and what action you took.

Anonymous

Replies

Yes, Annette is an evil entity in the Center

Yes, Annette is an evil entity in the Center
Details:

Annette suffers from temper tantrums, kicking chairs and yelling, and does not respect instruction nor authority. I have witnessed how she speaks, badly, to patients, and disregards what they ask of her. Methinks she will be the cause of this Center's financial downfall.

Member:
Anonymous
Date:
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:42 PM MST

RE: Bad Review of this Center

RE: Bad Review of this Center
Details:

I cannot be the only person with a pc and able to think and speak with regards to this Center and the unprofesssional behavior of management and staff. Not all, most technicians are excellent as techs and as people with people skills. The management, however, has much to learn about running a better dialysis center. Forget the numbers, medicaid pays them handsomely, let's look at the patient morale. It's a tough condition to bear, it would be easier to handle if they're not assigned to Annette or the likes of her. As a technician, she is lethal to a patient. She is rude, negligent, and therefore, dangerous to patient care. Today I heard of yet another incident that leaves me baffled as to why she still remains there. The patient came in at 120 dry weight, four hours later left at 122. Annette did not assign the machine to pull liquid from the patient. His dialysis treatment was not completed due to her. The patient was logically angry. He has been requesting that she not be assigned to him for some time yet there she was again. Though any evidence is long gone, she is the cause of patient deaths related to infections and heart attacks. She is protected by the Director, Ms. Stewart. If it were not for the failure to supervise and focus care on the patients, this Center would be ideal for treatment. Yet it is not and remains a threat to the safety and well-being of the patients.

Member:
Anonymous
Date:
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:51 PM MST

Support for your Organization

If you represent a health care provider, government entity, library or university, we would like to support you. See our organization support page to see how we can help.