Addiction Recovery Treatment Discussion by Anonymous

A discussion of the rehab center completed on Monday, January 24, 2011 9:03 AM MST.

Title

Wayne P

Details

I have tried calling 3-4 times and have not received a return phone call. I am anxu=ious to get registered and to discuss the various forms of treatment available. I live in Audubon, so this place would be ideal.

Anonymous

Replies

Reply:

Reply:
Details:

There are many types of addiction treatment options available in your area. There's 2 basic types of addiction treatment, residential and outpatient. With residential treatment you live at the facility full time, with outpatient you go to the facility for a certain period of time during the day. A few facilities around you: Hope by the Sea - offers residential and outpatient Hotel California by the Sea - offers residential and outpatient, geared toward men over 30 Design for Change Recovery - Affordable treatment in Palmdale. Residential only

If you call any of those treatment centers and explain what your looking for, they'll point you in the right direction.

Member:
Anonymous
Date:
Monday, February 16, 2015 2:07 PM MST

Support for your Organization

If you represent a health care provider, government entity, library or university, we would like to support you. See our organization support page to see how we can help.