Country Villa Huntington Drive Healthcare Center Discussion by Anonymous

A discussion of the nursing home completed on Friday, July 01, 2011 10:54 PM MST.

Title

Lost items, lack of logging personal belonging and lack of documentation on who cleaned her room out

Details

contact me so I can give details on how my mother arrived to Arcadia Methodist hospital bad diaper rash (I believe they took pictures). I called Country Villa spoke with Geraldine Padilla to tell her Maureen Pollock would not be returning and that I would pick up her belongings by Friday July 1st. They lost her personal belongings only had her dentures all else misplaced. They are over staff and over populated. They don't log who cleared her things or what they did with them! very disappointed in their professionalism. I believe my mother in law go C.diff due to there neglegence in her care. When I visited she would ring for bed pan they would not respond! I would go to nursing station to say we needed nurse to bring bed pan 15 mins. later a nurse would come by (acted like we were bothering her). Also my mother in law said they would say ohh you made a mess I just cleaned you. When someone is old and sick the last thing they want to hear is nurse complain!

Anonymous

Replies

No replies have been made. Be the first to reply!

Support for your Organization

If you represent a health care provider, government entity, library or university, we would like to support you. See our organization support page to see how we can help.