Clinton Counseling Center Discussion by Anonymous

A discussion of the rehab center completed on Thursday, May 24, 2012 7:42 PM MST.

Title

horrible staff, dirty facility

Details

I've been here for minor affects twice the first time in 2010 was awesome! I loved my therapist n the two ladies at the front were awesome! They knew names before ppl even signed in they werefunny as he'll n friendly, I actually heard a rumor they were mother n daughter, either way they knew what they were doing n did it quick painless friendly n fun. Then I noticed a lot of change idk if management or whatever changed. My second time back the younger girl was gone n her replacement was, to say in the least, unprofessional n oblivious. However I w as still able to call n sch with the other woman. Idk what happened but their both gone now n not only has the new "dumb" front talked badly about them but the whole place has gone to shit! No one knows what their doing. They r rude n unprofessional n seem to only want my money. They call to remind me of Dr appts n leAve msgs I don't even understand but when I showed up they told me it was canceled a month ago n "sorry for the confusion " now I'm off serious psyc meds! One hand don't know what the other is doing! Bring back the other two ladies! The older blond with glasses who is helarious BTW n the young sweet one who Know's damn well wtf she was doing! I'm not the only one every one who I talked to who went there before completely agreed! Do not go here with the shape this place is in now!!!!!!

Anonymous

Replies

No replies have been made. Be the first to reply!

Support for your Organization

If you represent a health care provider, government entity, library or university, we would like to support you. See our organization support page to see how we can help.