Doddridge County Health Department & Home Health Service Discussion by Anonymous

A discussion of the home care agency completed on Thursday, October 10, 2013 2:14 PM MST.


Elderly abuse


My mother is living in West Union, WV. She is living with a man she has been with for 15 years. This man is not able to take care of her and insists that she stays with him. She receives my fathers (dec'd since 1996) pension. My father was a disabled veteran and MIA veteran of WWII. At this time she is getting very confused. A home health nurse told my brother that she went there and my mother had wet herself and BM all over her and is not being taken care of. What can we do? What steps can we take to get her removed. Is there anyway someone can investigate and see what is going on with her. Her name is Esther Wise and she is 84 years old. What can I do?




No replies have been made. Be the first to reply!

Support for your Organization

If you represent a health care provider, government entity, library or university, we would like to support you. See our organization support page to see how we can help.