Clinch Valley Treatment Center Discussion by Anonymous

A discussion of the rehab center completed on Saturday, June 03, 2017 7:48 PM MST.

Title

Clinch Valley Tx Ctr Methadone Quality

Details

This clinic is the fourth of which I have been a client. I have been on maintenance for many,many years,and when I transferred here I was sick for over six months before I felt remotely ok. However, I have never properly stabilized; and it has been a constant struggle living with it. I do because I have worked too long and hard to let it all fall apart now. Nevertheless,I keep hoping to find an alternative to this particular clinic. I don't know, maybe I will find a new clinic nearby when I look next...or maybe I could move. The best thing, though, would be if the quality at Clinch Valley would improve...if some official would check their methadone in a way they could not fake...or make them offer wafers or tablets. Something. Anything...because I really don't think I will be able to move anytime soon. Thanks for letting me say this. I am so tired of not being stable and having to fight ALL of the time. The thing is, is that I know from experience that tis is NOT how it is supposed to be. I know that stabilization and peace are actually possible, and I miss them.

Anonymous

Replies

No replies have been made. Be the first to reply!

Support for your Organization

If you represent a health care provider, government entity, library or university, we would like to support you. See our organization support page to see how we can help.