Sante Center for Healing Discussion by Anonymous

A discussion of the rehab center completed on Saturday, July 01, 2017 7:39 AM MST.

Title

DO NOT go here!!!

Details

PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE!!!!! As a former patient of 1 week I can testify to the fact that this place is NOT what they say it is. I literally had to call 911 to get care and get someone to get me out of there. They tried to keep my phone away from me so I could not call anyone to help me and so I would have to come back. They would not take me to the ER after begging for help for almost 20 hours of being in pain (I ended up having 2 bulging disk). They tried to convince my family that I should not leave and if they could not convince me to come back I would end up harming myself or someone else. They also tried to convince them I was addicted to drugs when I was not. I was there for Domestic Violence Trauma which they said they had a program for trauma only which they did not. It was all Chemical dependence based. I went in on 3 medications for my neck injuries and left on 10 drugs. That right there should be a red flag! If you love your family member DO NOT send them here....

Anonymous

Replies

No replies have been made. Be the first to reply!

Support for your Organization

If you represent a health care provider, government entity, library or university, we would like to support you. See our organization support page to see how we can help.