Crestwood Terrace Discussion by Anonymous

A discussion of the nursing home completed on Wednesday, May 09, 2018 3:20 PM MST.

Title

Crestwood Terrace - unhealthy living conditions

Details

My brother - diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder and diabetic - double amputee below the knees - has been in Crestwood for at least 5 years. I was called at work 3 weeks ago and was told by Director of Nursing that they could not give the skilled care that my brother needed. Then asked on the same phone call where I wanted to send him...In the mean time, my brother had a seizure and was sent to the hospital - the director of nursing called and said they were going to transfer him without my concent to a home deeper in South Chicago. Absolutely no help from Social Services at Crestwood - the director of Social Services and Director of Nursing should have their license taken away. Upon transferring my brother to another facility, evey piece of his clothing, 200 cassette tapes, a number of hats and misc. items were stolen either from Crestwood Employees or ParkShore employees. This facility should be closed down.

Anonymous

Replies

No replies have been made. Be the first to reply!

Support for your Organization

If you represent a health care provider, government entity, library or university, we would like to support you. See our organization support page to see how we can help.