Review Discussion by Anonymous

A discussion of the review completed on Friday, January 01, 2021 6:46 PM MST.

Title

This place is a joke

Details

This house is a total mess. The staff is rude and it's very sad to say that it feels like they would rather see you fail than see you succeed. I heard such great things about this program just to get here and realize it is NOTHING like i was told. Apparently it USED TO BE a wonderful treatment center but now it is very apparent that the program director Jasmine Moore doesn't know the first thing about addiction and doesn't care if the women here fail or succeed. She's sarcastic, rude and very demeaning. These are peoples lives that we are dealing with here. This is supposed to be a safe place for woman to come to recover and she alone makes me want to leave. There are no recovery vibes here and our groups consist of a packet that is printed and putt together last minute for us to do alone with no discussion about it neither before nor after.

Topic

Review

Anonymous

Replies

No replies have been made. Be the first to reply!

Tools for this Discussion

Support for your Organization

If you represent a health care provider, government entity, library or university, we would like to support you. See our organization support page to see how we can help.